Re: [opensuse] NetBeans - Help Brothers
  • From: peter nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:56:12 +0000
On Tuesday 27 January 2009, hayathms@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear Opensuse family, Please guide me, I just installed NetbeansIDE and
JavaIDE development tool, but when I click it nothing happens, just that
icon dances with arrow key and stops. how to make it work in user mode,
what privilege should be given to user to make it work,, please advice

Please start another thread instead of hijacking another one that is already
runing

Pete .

--
SuSE Linux 10.3-Alpha3. (Linux is like a wigwam - no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)