Re: [opensuse] 11.0 - Can't make A4 paper default go away
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:17:07 +1100
Clayton wrote:
Ha, now you know how it is for the rest of the planet that uses A4,
and every bit of software we use always insists that we use US Letter.

Not to mention that they also always default to "US English" (even
though the rest of the world uses "UK English") and to some Timezone in USA.

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the