[opensuse] Re: Bluetooth headset - N800
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:09:49 -0500
lakestevensdental wrote:
Mark wrote:

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 1:55 PM, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chiron Bloch wrote:

I'm stumped on this one, when my Samsung headset is paired and connected
SIP calls (and other audio) are routed to the headset automatically. I
know this is a dumb question, but: are you sure the headset is connected
(as well as paired). If the pairing is created and the headset is powered
on, but seems not to be connected, try pressing the call button once to
re-establish the connection (sometimes I have to do this when using my
headset with a mobile phone).

You could losing out to your phone. If you phone has been paired with
your headset, when you put the headset in discovery mode, your phone may
pick it up and automatically pair up before a connection with your
tablet can be established. If so, no available bluetooth devices may be
shown on your tablet.

I had considered that an tried with the phone turned off and even
disconnected the bluetooth connection to the headset.