[opensuse] Re: Upgrade from 10.1 to 11.1
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:26:41 +0100
Roger Oberholtzer a écrit :

I do not need to do it on the running system. I was thinking of booting
with the 11.1 DVD and choosing to do an update rather than an install.
That is of curse if such an option will be given. I have not tried yet -
the system is across the country.

I did this recently from 10.2 to 11.1 with absolutely no problem
(stick to ked3) - the computer was old and empty so a disaster could
only make some time losed, but in fact all went right, even the wrong
repositories where stopped...

of course if you have data, backup...

jdd
--