[opensuse] Upgrade from 10.1 to 11.1
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:31:50 +0100
Has anyone done this specific upgrade of openSUSE? If so, any pitfalls?
I am hoping to avoid having to do a new install on this type of machine.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

--

"On two occasions I have been asked (by members of Parliament!),
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures,

And remember:

It is like talking about a large city with all construction finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.