Re: [opensuse] Gnome/GTK one-click-behaviour
  • From: TooMany Secrets <toomany@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:53:03 +0100
A similar topic on this ML made me wonder if it's possible to change the
GTK/Gnome-App behaviour to a single-click-behaviour (like KDEs default
behaviour).

I'm used to it, but my parents get confused from times to times "huh, why do
I've to do a double click now? Everywhere else I just need one click", I've
already asked a few gnomers and searched in the gnome settings, but didn't
found something that would modify that behaviour - any ideas?

Well, I think this is a "normal" question for anybody who don't know a
desktop (is the same for Gnome, KDE, XFCe, etc).

My gnome desktop is in spanish, but:
- open a nautilus carpet (personal desktop home, for example).
- go to Edit -- > Preferences --> Behaviour (in spanish is called
"Comportamiento", but I assume this in english; is the 2nd tab).
- mark "one click to open elements".

Bye.

--
Have a nice day ;-)