Re: [opensuse] off-list messages
Amedee Van Gasse fired up the Etch-A-Sketch and carefully scrawled:
Kai Ponte schreef:

I've complained about the slowness in loading messages with large
attachments in Thunderbird since I switched from KMail a few months
back. However, I never associated it with the reply to list plugin.

I have both that plugin and the keyconfig plugin so I can either hit a
button to reply to list or press L on my keyboard.

I find the config change more elegant than a plugin.
Config change = one variable from false to true = 1 byte changed
Plugin = several kilobytes.

??

How is that to do with off-list messages?

--
kai