Re: [opensuse] Remove all kde code from s11
  • From: Dave Feustel <dfeustel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:49:40 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 04:09:39AM +0100, Anders Johansson wrote:
On Monday 26 January 2009 04:03:45 Dave Feustel wrote:
The bad checksum error can occur if the bios image has been patched and
the checksum has not been recomputed and replaced.

I hope you don't think dropping KDE from your system is going to have an
effect on this.

Anders
--
Actually I assume my systems have already been rooted quite a while ago.
The removal of the kde code is an experiment which has revealed the