Re: [opensuse] (OT) Charter Communications - refusal to correct a bill
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:11:51 +1100
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Monday, 2009-01-26 at 07:49 +0100, Amedee Van Gasse wrote:

Carlos E. R. schreef:

Oh gosh, I should have kept my frakking mouth shut. Can we talk
Galactica instead of paints? >.-)

Does the Galactica run Linux on its computers?
(there, back on topic. Sort of)

Dunno. I haven't been able to have a long, good, stare at their
displays. I wonder how they do updates, anyways, they are not networked.

Well you'll just have to connect them to an oS server - and then paint
them with Brown Polymer! :-)

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to
try. If I mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce