Re: [opensuse] ISO or Repo
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:55:00 +0100
On 1/26/2009 at 11:52 AM, Manne Merak <mannemerak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I recall someone asking this before, but I cant find the answer in the
archives (to much noise).

Is it still necessary to have the 11.1 ISO if you have the full
/distribution/11.1/repo directory mirrored?

No, all the content of the DVD is in the repositories.
I typically use the DVDs for installing a system then add the online repos and
drop DVD as a source repo (Otherwise it will just always ask me for
the DVD when I want to install something... and I prefer not having to find it
all the time).

Dominique