Re: [opensuse] off-list messages
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:44:29 +1100
Ken Schneider wrote:
Basil Chupin pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

Jerry Houston wrote:

On Sunday 25 January 2009 17:23:28 Basil Chupin wrote:

If you are using Thunderbird one needs (if required that is) to amend a
control line in the Config Editor which will cause a reply to a list be
only addressed to the list and without any CCs.

When I find that line I'll post what that is -- but this info was posted
in this forum a while back so you can do a search in the archives if you
want.

Perhaps someone else would like to know - don't bother looking for it for
me.

Possibly just as well as I am having trouble finding the info on how to
make that alteration.

Edit--->Prefs-->Advanced-->Config Editor

Mailnews.clobber_list_reply (set to true)

Thank you, Ken!

Now permanently written into my "little black book".

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the