Re: [opensuse] off-list messages
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:40:19 +1100
Jerry Houston wrote:
On Sunday 25 January 2009 17:23:28 Basil Chupin wrote:

If you are using Thunderbird one needs (if required that is) to amend a
control line in the Config Editor which will cause a reply to a list be
only addressed to the list and without any CCs.

When I find that line I'll post what that is -- but this info was posted
in this forum a while back so you can do a search in the archives if you
want.

Perhaps someone else would like to know - don't bother looking for it for me.

Possibly just as well as I am having trouble finding the info on how to
make that alteration.

I prefer KMail for so many reasons, that wouldn't be enough to get me using
Thunderbird again.

Horses for courses, as they say :-) .

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the