Re: [opensuse] off-list messages
  • From: Constantinos Maltezos <pandarsson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 19:18:57 -0600
On Sunday 25 January 2009 7:08:50 pm Carlos E. R. wrote:
On Sunday, 2009-01-25 at 18:33 -0600, Constantinos Maltezos wrote:
I sent a couple of replies to - I thought - the mailing list, but not
seeing them show up, I went to look in my sent folder and it appears that
when I hit the "r" key on my keyboard, it sent them to individuals rather
than the list.

Intentional list behaviour >:-)

As you are using kmail, just use the "l" key to reply on list. Maybe you
have to confire first the folder.

Would you believe I let the mail from this and a couple of other lists just
dump into my inbox? This is because if I put them into a different folder, I
wind up not reading them regularly and they pile up.

I'll try to remember to use that "l" key.