Re: [opensuse] grub and the march of the penguins
  • From: Amedee Van Gasse <amedee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 01:31:39 +0100
Patrick Shanahan schreef:
* Amedee Van Gasse <amedee@xxxxxxxxx> [01-25-09 17:45]:
Doug McGarrett schreef:

The things you learn here! I haven't rebooted this machine since I
installed
this edition of Linux, AFAIK, so I've never even seen this "Easter egg"!
The Mrs told me to shut down the pc every night, and I do as I'm told. ;-)

Ahhhh, newly wed :^)

7 years in february. Isn't there a movie about that? :)

Anyway, as we all know: chix dig tux, so I'm gonna try to make the
pinguins default for her computer. She'll love me. Even more! :-)

Good night all,

Amedee.