Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:56:43 -0800

Doesnt the gnome-appearance-properties application control
this? At least that is what is called when I need to change
gnome settings in Enlightenment. ...

That appears to reside in the gnome-appearance-properties
package. Installing it entails rather more dependencies than its
KDE4 counterpart, but I'll risk it (FML...).

(I meant "FLW": Famous Last Words)

And now it begins...

My screen saver has been messed up. The specific screen saver has
changed, DPMS no longer kicks in, though KPowersave says DPMS is
enabled and when I view the screen-saver configuration, no screen
savers at all are listed.

Oh, joy.

I removed most of the packages that were installed by installing
gnome-appearance-properties. My screen saver list has returned, as has
its proper (configured) behavior.

I knew that was going to be trouble...

Randall Schulz