Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:11:09 -0800
On Sunday January 25 2009, Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Sunday January 25 2009, Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Sunday January 25 2009, G T Smith wrote:
Randall R Schulz wrote:
Perhaps I can revisit the old question to which I never got an
answer: What's the Gnome counterpart to the KDE4 control panel
/ system settings / preferences? ...

Doesnt the gnome-appearance-properties application control this?
At least that is what is called when I need to change gnome
settings in Enlightenment. ...

That appears to reside in the gnome-appearance-properties package.
Installing it entails rather more dependencies than its KDE4
counterpart, but I'll risk it (FML...).

(I meant "FLW": Famous Last Words)

And now it begins...

My screen saver has been messed up. The specific screen saver has
changed, DPMS no longer kicks in, though KPowersave says DPMS is
enabled and when I view the screen-saver configuration, no screen
savers at all are listed.

Oh, joy.

Randall Schulz