Re: [opensuse] grub and the march of the penguins
  • From: Andreas <linuxdreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:23:09 -0800
Am Sonntag, 25. Januar 2009 13:10:59 schrieb Anders Johansson:
It's a little easter egg that's been around a while. IIRC, the
probability that the christmas scene is displayed instead of the
normal boot screen increases the closer you get to christmas

And it spikes (the probality, that is) at Dec, 6. Which is very, very
much appreciated by my family. We don't live in Germany, and so we are
pretty much out-of-the-loop for Nikolausi.

Thanks a lot for the nice easter-christmas-egg!

--
Gruß
Andreas