Re: [opensuse] (OT) Charter Communications - refusal to correct a bill
  • From: Amedee Van Gasse <amedee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 21:15:35 +0100
Carlos E. R. schreef:

I'm quite tolerant with off-topics, but they at least have to have
something to do with Linux, Suse, Novell, computers... at least
something. Like problems with your router to connect linux to internet
with some ass of an ISP. Or that some goverment wants to push opensource
(or not).

But that somebody wants to charge you a bill for a service you did not
ask... that's too much. Perhaps you should subscribe to a consumers mail
list.

I happen to be board member of a non-profit organisation for ISP
customers in Belgium. If Duaine had posted his message on our forum or
newsgroup (we don't have a public mailing list, sorry) then literally
dozens of people would have helped him. If it was a problem with a
Belgian ISP, anyway. But even if it wasn't, we *have* helped people with
problems in the Netherlands, France and Spain on a few rare occasions.

Duaine, if you need more information, mail me off list: amedee at tik
dot be and I'll give you the address of the forum. How's your Dutch? ;-)

--
Amedee