Re: [opensuse] OK, .. how does one get rid of 'locked' desktop items?
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:47:05 -0800
On Sunday January 25 2009, L. V. Lammert wrote:
Trying to get rid of extraneous desktop items:

GnomeOnlineHelp.desktop

&

SuSE.desktop

Why are the 'locked'???? They don't seem to be anywhere in my home
directory, . . .

Lee

It's just one thing after another, isn't it?

Please don't use your mail software's "Reply" command when you're
actually starting a new topic. That leads to what we call "thread
hijacking." If you want the convenience of having the To: address
filled in automatically when posting to lists, configure you mail
client or address book to do so directly.

Randall Schulz