Re: [opensuse] Remove all kde code from s11
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:07:47 -0800

Since I eliminated the kde 3/4 stuff, I haven't had anything happen
that I needed even to investigate, much less report, so I am now
saving a lot of time.

Since you said your earlier Fedora and this openSUSE are your first
Linux installations, I wonder what were your criteria for "happenings"
that required investigation and / or reporting on the operating systems
you ran before Linux?

Randall Schulz