Re: [opensuse] Remove all kde code from s11
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajohansson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 16:35:27 +0100
On Sunday 25 January 2009 14:59:49 Dave Feustel wrote:
Thanks for the howto! I have been running Fedora 9 with all kde code
removed and Fedora 9 runs 'better' for me that way. I want to try
running S11 the same way and see if I get the same effect.
(This is possible for me since I mainly run xterm, firefox, and vim).

This must be a placebo effect. If you don't start a program, it can't possibly
have any effect on your system, other than consuming disk space

And no KDE components would be started by any of those three programs

Anders