Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 06:17:14 -0800
On Sunday January 25 2009, G T Smith wrote:
Randall R Schulz wrote:
Perhaps I can revisit the old question to which I never got an
answer: What's the Gnome counterpart to the KDE4 control panel /
system settings / preferences? I need to fine-tune some of the font
settings that are being inherited by some GTK-based applications.

Thanks.

Randall Schulz

Doesnt the gnome-appearance-properties application control this? At
least that is what is called when I need to change gnome settings in
Enlightenment.

Thanks.

That appears to reside in the gnome-appearance-properties package.
Installing it entails rather more dependencies than its KDE4
counterpart, but I'll risk it (FML...).

Randall Schulz