Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Larry Stotler <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:16:21 -0500
I wonder where the moderators are? This thread has turned into a
pissing match. I wonder what the newbies that have read this thread
think about us. There are so many stuck up Linux gurus, and while we
may not be that here, we are damn sure giving anyone new that
impression arguing pointlessly like this.

I found this webcomic that sums it up the best:

http://xkcd.com/386/

Now, some interesting info has been provided here, so it's not a total
loss. It's almost as bad as the KDE3 vs KDE4 threads we used to have
tho.

Anyway, just my not to humble opinion.

Have fun!(which is what all this is supposed to be about anyway).