[opensuse] dual boot issues
  • From: Dave <diacobel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 05:39:42 -0800 (PST)
I posted here a couple of weeks ago about dual booting 11.1 and Windows 7. I
am still unable to boot into the Win7 partition from grub. I have googled
extensively with no success. The faq on the Grub site is way outdated and
still discusses issues with RH7 and using drives larger than 8G. Has anyone
had success dual booting openSUSE 11.1 and Windows 7. If not, would anyone be
interested in helping me figure this one out? I have set up SuSE machines to
dual boot into Windows since SuSE 6.1 and Windows 95 but am stumped on this one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave