Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 23:47:47 +1100
Constantinos Maltezos wrote:
On Sunday 25 January 2009 4:44:53 am Basil Chupin wrote:

So, own up: what is your position in the scheme of things- a KDE zealot
or developer or a PR man?

Is there some sort of contest to see how ugly people can be to each other?
Were you all raised by wolves or didn't your mothers teach you better than
this?

I've seen children with more maturity than anyone involved in this argument
is
showing. Please, people. Are your lives so easy that you don't already have
enough crap happening? I don't know about you, but I get enough drama in my
life and I really don't think this is the place for it.

It is a simple, straightforward question with no malice in mind but with
the need to satisfy a curiosity of who people are dealing with who gives
the impression of crapping on anyone who questions some aspect of KDE(4).

No 'contests', no 'ugliness', no 'dramas', no "crap happening(s)".

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the