Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Constantinos Maltezos <pandarsson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 05:21:55 -0600
On Sunday 25 January 2009 4:44:53 am Basil Chupin wrote:
So, own up: what is your position in the scheme of things- a KDE zealot
or developer or a PR man?

Is there some sort of contest to see how ugly people can be to each other?
Were you all raised by wolves or didn't your mothers teach you better than
this?

I've seen children with more maturity than anyone involved in this argument is
showing. Please, people. Are your lives so easy that you don't already have
enough crap happening? I don't know about you, but I get enough drama in my
life and I really don't think this is the place for it.