Re: [opensuse] Screen Locks while watching video in RealPlayer
  • From: "ne..." <guhvies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:05:16 +0000
On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 06:38, Aditya Bhiday <aditya.bhiday@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

My screen sleeps while watching video in RealPlayer, but the same does
not happen in VLC, mplayer or any other video players. Please help.
Can I prevent this from happening through RealPlayer, or should I
disable screen sleeping altogether?
Last time I looked, RealPlayer was a proprietory app which we do not have the
source to. Therefore disable screen sleeping when you use it.

ne...
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.
Marilyn Monroe - "It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."