Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Constantinos Maltezos <pandarsson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 04:03:37 -0600
On Saturday 24 January 2009 9:25:54 am Randall R Schulz wrote:
Hi,

Now that I'm running openSUSE 11.1 with KDE 3.5, I am also occasionally
running KDE 4.1 applications (all of which were installed without any
express request on my part, presumably as part of some dependency or
pattern). KDE 4.1 applications have their own file save dialogs and
these dialogs are defaulting to single-click navigation, which I
dislike.

How / where can I change this KDE 4.1 option?

Wow. What a hullabaloo you've gotten as a response.

Try this:

Create or edit the file ~/.kde4/share/config/kdeglobals

Look for or create a section that starts with [KDE] on a single line by
itself. Edit or add the following line:

SingleClick=false

That should do it.