Re: [opensuse] Yast error reading repository
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:06:18 -0600
On Saturday 24 January 2009 06:54:17 pm Jim Cunning wrote:
I added the following repository to my 10.3 Yast configuration

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dgege:/fprint/openSUSE_10.
3

and get the following error when starting Yast for software infstallation:

There was an error in the repository initialization.
Record not found in the cache
History:
- SQL logic error or missing database

Anybody know how to fix this?
--
Jim

http://en.opensuse.org/Bugs:Most_Annoying_Bugs_10.3_dev

It was found in Beta 1, but the workaround is valid in your case.

"Database locked when refreshing repositories (Bug #297627). Workaround:
remove /var/cache/zypp/zypp.db and refresh again (or just start YaST package
manager or zypper install, etc.). This will rebuild the cache db without
error."

--
Regards, Rajko