Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:41:37 -0800

Log in KDE4 and change that.

I didn't install KDE4. I don't want to install KDE4.

If you only use KDE3 applications, they should obey the KDE3
settings. So what's the problem? If you want to use KDE4 and/or
its apps, you have to install it and it will obey the KDE4
settings.

Is it too much to ask that the very concise description of the
problem I posted actually be read before an answer is proffered?

This is a thread and while there is a starter, replies always relate
to the cited and hence previous of your mails.

HTH

Not really. I specifically stated that I didn't install KDE 4.1 per se
but did, for some reason, end up with KDE some 4.1 applications whose
behavior I need to control. I did not have the necessary control
panel / control center nor did I know what it was until I was informed.

Note, too, that I had already declared the question answered and problem
resolved when your non-sequitur arrived.

Sven

Randall Schulz