Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 20:58:20 +0100
Am Samstag, 24. Januar 2009 18:22:58 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
On every install, I have to switch to double-click. Why is the default
set to single-click ?

I guess one of the intensions was to not copy windows. (Why would someone do
twice the work [which can be a problem for older or handicaped people btw.],
when I click is sufficient enough?)

One could argue that selecting is more "difficult" (translated this means
unused to it), but I think KDE 4 has mastered this aspect very well
(especially for those older or handicaped, mentioned above).

[ bla bla bla, ongoing repetative talk, probably reason for a flamewar etc.,
which we want to avoid ... so: ]

Final conclusion: We've a free desktop environment and everyone is free to
choose which style he/she want's to use :) [Problem solved - EoD]

Regards
Michael
(Have a nice weekend)
< Previous Next >