Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 08:59:30 -0800
On Saturday January 24 2009, Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Samstag, 24. Januar 2009 16:53:16 schrieb Randall R Schulz:
That only pertains to KDE 3.5 applications, and I've already
changed that (right after the first time I clicked a desktop icon
on the newly installed system...)

If you want to configure KDE4, use systemsettings. If you did not
mess with the KDEHOME variable, systemsettings only writes into .kde4
while you run KDE4.

There's no such program on my system. That appears to be supplied by the
package kdebase4-workspace. Installing that entails the installation of
10 dependent packages.

I guess I'll give it a try and hope it doesn't undermine anything else
about my installation.

Sven

Randall Schulz