Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 07:53:16 -0800
On Saturday January 24 2009, Thomas Schraitle wrote:
Hi,

On Saturday 24 January 2009, Randall R Schulz wrote:
[... Double-Click ...]

How / where can I change this KDE 4.1 option?

Select the KDE main menu -> Configure Desktop. That opens your
personal settings window. Go to "Keyboard & Mouse". Now you should
see the options "Double-click to open files and folders"
and "Single-click to open files and folders".

That only pertains to KDE 3.5 applications, and I've already changed
that (right after the first time I clicked a desktop icon on the newly
installed system...)

Tom

Randall Schulz