Re: [opensuse] What's up with Novell's website?
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 03:45:39 -0600
On Thursday 22 January 2009 04:54:52 pm Jos van Kan wrote:
Kai Ponte schreef:
(snip)

http://www.donutmonster.com/stuff/2009/20090122_opensuse11_1_kde3.png

This works just fine on KDE 3.5x under 10.3 - wonder why it doesn't
under 11.1.

This may or may not be related, but when I installed 11.0 Firefox, Opera
and Konq all had problems with sites with Flash content. Deinstalling and
reinstalling Flashplayer solved the problem. :-?

Firefox did not have problems at all.
I can't say for Opera. It seems OK, but I don't use it much.

After some playing I can see every video in Konqueror, but I have to reload
page with selected video. Every time I reload the page I get "Khtml freeze"
message, but after aborting script, video runs fine.

After some time watching videos I'm giving up on Konqueror for this purpose.

--
Regards, Rajko