Re: [opensuse] openSuSE oss-src repositories - What URL to use?
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:26:40 -0500
On 2009/01/22 20:42 (GMT-0600) David C. Rankin composed:

I would like to add the oss-src repository, but adding the repository
directory results in an error: no /content file found. I'm using the
following:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.0/repo/src-oss/

I have also tried using:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.0/repo/src-oss/suse/

since that is where the /repodata directory is, but with the same
results.

Can the src repository be added? I have been able to with 10.3, but for
some
reason it is a no go in 11.0.

Did you try from "YaST2" "Sofware Repositories" "Add" checking the "Community
Repositories" button and choosing the src repos you want instead of "Specify
URL"?
--
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he
is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/