Re: [opensuse] Apache2 10.3 - 11.0 website displays differently? [SOLVED]
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 05:50:36 -0800
On Tuesday January 20 2009, David C. Rankin wrote:
Felix Miata wrote:
What we may be seeing in your screenshots is Firefox remembering a
previously set non-100% site zoom level for one URL that is
inapplicable to the other. Did you do Ctrl-0 on both before
shooting? Did you try loading by IP instead of URL?

OH THE PAIN!!!

#$%$& Firefox! Felix nailed this one on the head. It was something
messed up with my Firefox Zoom. All is well. I'm just a little more
familiar with firefox as a result.

Did you notice that by default / initially, Firefox 3 zooms both text
and graphic when you change the zoom but that there's another option
that causes only the text to be zoomed?

Thanks for all your help! Without it I wouldn't in a million years
thought of browser zoom...

--
David C. Rankin

Randall Schulz