Re: [opensuse] howto define hotkeys (Fn + ..) in 11.1
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:20:34 +0100

There is a KDE package for laptops (search for laptop in Yast) that
claims to allow one to set keys and things (via kmilo, whatever that
is). It is worth a shot.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

--

"On two occasions I have been asked (by members of Parliament!),
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures,

And remember:

It is like talking about a large city with all construction finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.