Re: [opensuse] PCI wireless card?
  • From: peter nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:43:43 +0000
On Wednesday 21 January 2009, Simon Roberts wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a PCI (or USB, I suppose) wireless network card
(802.11g) that definitely works, out of the box, in OpenSuSE 11.0 / 11.,
and is still available to buy1?

The various HCLs list a bunch of stuff that's old, and claims I should have
no problems with some older devices (prism2-based) I have that simply
aren't working :(

Many thanks,
Simon

"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether
a man is wise by his questions." — Naguib Mahfouz

TP Link seems to work ok here .

Pete .

--
SuSE Linux 10.3-Alpha3. (Linux is like a wigwam - no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)