Re: [opensuse] PCI wireless card?
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 23:24:14 -0500
Simon Roberts pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a PCI (or USB, I suppose) wireless network card
(802.11g) that definitely works, out of the box, in OpenSuSE 11.0 / 11., and
is still available to buy1?

The various HCLs list a bunch of stuff that's old, and claims I should have
no problems with some older devices (prism2-based) I have that simply aren't
working :(

Many thanks,
Simon

"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a
man is wise by his questions." — Naguib Mahfouz

I have a D-Link System WUA-1340 that is working out-of-the-box.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998