Re: [opensuse] Apache2 10.3 - 11.0 website displays differently? [SOLVED]
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:43:28 -0600
Felix Miata wrote:

What we may be seeing in your screenshots is Firefox remembering a previously
set non-100% site zoom level for one URL that is inapplicable to the other.
Did you do Ctrl-0 on both before shooting? Did you try loading by IP instead
of URL?

OH THE PAIN!!!

#$%$& Firefox! Felix nailed this one on the head. It was something
messed up
with my Firefox Zoom. All is well. I'm just a little more familiar with firefox
as a result.

Thanks for all your help! Without it I wouldn't in a million years
thought of
browser zoom...

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.