Re: [opensuse] Strange sound problem
  • From: Joop Beris <opensuse@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 23:32:33 +0100
On Tuesday 20 January 2009, ianseeks wrote:

Have you removed all references to pulseaudio such as
libpulse? if not, search for pulse in Yast.

I have removed nearly everything...everything except for libpulse0. If I try
to removed that, Yast wants to uninstall a bunch of other apps, like Mplayer,
ManDVD and mpg123. I need those apps...
It wants to uninstall these apps because gstreamer-0_10-plugins-good requires
libpulse0.

Thanks,

Joop

--
"When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
when you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft."