Re: [opensuse] screensaver during video
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:58:06 +0100
Constantinos Maltezos wrote:
This has been happening as long as I can remember it, but I finally figured
I'd ask about it.

Using dragonplayer or either kaffeine, when I play a video - whether it's a
DVD or a standalone - I have to move the mouse every few minutes or the
screensaver kicks in. I don't mind that happening with flash-based movie
viewers like on youtube, but the fact that I haven't seen this issue brought
up before makes me think that perhaps it's just me with the regular video
players. And I've looked for it.

There is answer from authors of screensaver, so try ask author of your
player ;)
http://www.jwz.org/xscreensaver/faq.html#dvd
JR