[opensuse] screensaver during video
  • From: Constantinos Maltezos <pandarsson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 08:43:30 -0600
This has been happening as long as I can remember it, but I finally figured
I'd ask about it.

Using dragonplayer or either kaffeine, when I play a video - whether it's a
DVD or a standalone - I have to move the mouse every few minutes or the
screensaver kicks in. I don't mind that happening with flash-based movie
viewers like on youtube, but the fact that I haven't seen this issue brought
up before makes me think that perhaps it's just me with the regular video
players. And I've looked for it.