[opensuse] Amarok 2.0.1
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:15:58 -0700
Q. I load the tunes and then create a playlist the default name is
playlist. Is there any way that the album name and author are
automaticaly past it so I do not have to manually enter the name?

Under amarok 1.4 I could go to files select all the files of an album
then load them and the create a playlist. The program wrote the playlist
name with the name of the album and author most likely getting the info
from the idtags.
This is a major saving time feature if you have zillions of albums.

I love the new amarok and goes great with kde4.

-=terry=-