Re: [opensuse] happy "dmraid" at boot
  • From: Philipp Thomas <Philipp.Thomas2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 02:14:36 +0100
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:08:38 -0600, you wrote:

But, I do agree with your basic premise that dmraid works great and openSuSE
should fully get behind it and support it. They have been making improvements
on properly handling dmraid arrays on install and making grub behave properly
with them.

Dmraid managed RAID5 should work out of the box as do RAID0 and RAID1. I
have yet to see a comprehensive report that would allow a proper analysis
of the problem. If he would for exanple open a bugzilla report I'm shure he
would get helped.

Philipp