Re: [opensuse] 11.1 installation problem
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 20:16:26 -0500
* Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxx> [01-19-09 20:09]:

I am not sure what the common element is in this but the computers are
a little older computers.

Any ideas?

I would suggest burning at a very low rate and/or on a different
computer, perhaps one of the ones that cannot read your present disks.

another, swap out the dvd drive for the one in the computer that
successfully read the disk.

It really sounds like a hardware problem. There have been other
reports here of the same occurances, but I cannot recall any positive
results/solutions. Someone else may :^)

gud luk,