Re: [opensuse] SuSE 11 64 bit problem with Epson printer __SOLVED
  • From: Clive Rogers <c.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:52:09 +0000
Found a solution to the problem with the printer.

I opened Yast and highlighted the printer.
Opened the Configure and in the location space which was empty I put the name
of the computer where the printer is attached to.

Now I can print thanks to -=terry(Denver)=- ? Sorry if that is not your
name.

I re-read your post about using the 631 port and noticed that you put Ian in
the location space. Here I wondered if this was the name of the computer
where your printer was so exchanged Ian for my computer name.

--
Clive.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.rogers/

Fighting for darker skies.