Re: [opensuse] Sound When VirtualBox Running
David C. Rankin wrote:
I don't know offhand, but 2.10 is out with the suse binaries already
built. So
far it seems great. One neat feature that is new to 2.10 is that the install
of
guest additions on windows clients no longer requires a restart of the vm.
Sound has worked so far with all my XP vms. I have been planning on loading
vista to see how it behaves as a guest, but so far I just keep rolling my xp
vm
back in from backup when I upgrade openSuSE so I haven't needed to reinstall a
windows guest in quite a while.

Okay, I'll give 2.10 a try and report back. Hey, maybe they've got the
blackberry integration fixed!

--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request