[opensuse] openSUSE 11.1 evolution and ICS calender in HTML formatted messages
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:00:02 +0100

Should evolution be able to show calender events that are in HTML
formatted messages? I see that our company has changed the default to
format messages as such. So meeting invitations I get from co-workers no
longer work as they did. I realize that this is perhaps a local issue -
but I doubt I will be able to sway policy. The answer will be "Use
Outlook"... Perhaps I am missing a plugin? I see that the calender part
of the message looks similar as before - it is part of a mime message.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

--

"On two occasions I have been asked (by members of Parliament!),
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures,

And remember:

It is like talking about a large city with all construction finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.