Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.2 and screen savers.
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:14:30 +1100
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

Oh what a blessing it would be if someone could tell me how to stop oS
11.0 *AND* 11.1 in its KDE configuration - be it 3.x or 4.x - to
**STOP** blanking my desktops' (VideoSonic) LCD screens!

Sounds like you should set the bios not to blank your screen and get
another distro as a cure for your psychosis which is surely
responsible for your continued bed-wetting.

You're a sick boy, Patrick.

--
"With the portion of mankind that is above average one may speak of higher
things; with those below it, one may not."